Subscribe to public calendars using the calendar address
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu and insert the following URL:
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Configure you Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under "Other calendars" check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the "Other calendars" may not be checked).
- Go into you device's Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select 'Sync Now'.